Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well Hellooo There....!



So this begins the first Wednesday that I PROMISE to post once a week on Wednesdays. I know, I know, I keep saying that but this time I really mean it. So things are moving along in the Murphy household. We are going to lose mom on Friday when she goes home which should make things very interesting considering we have had her help since the day we brought little miss Kate home. More than anything I am sad because Kate loves her Grandma Orr sooo much. Mom was the first person to get Kate to really smile and laugh not with her but at her (at mom that is) and it was such a fun thing to watch even though I could never get her to do the same for me. We have moved beyond that though and she will now smile at Marc, me, mom, the woman at the grocery store, the people at my store, the next door neighbor, the mailman...you get the picture. She is adorable first thing in the morning and just after a nap and has definitely figured out that if she fusses someone will check on her. When you do check on her, you will find her laying in her crib smiling up at you something like in this picture as if saying..."ah,ha,ha,ha-sucker! I got you to pick meeee uuuup!" We are in big trouble....

No comments:

Post a Comment